No one knows your pet better than you; if you feel it is an emergency, we will see your pet immediately or on a walk-in basis during our normal business hours. If you suspect your pet requires emergency care, please call the office immediately.
Limited urgent care hours are seen weeknights at our
Carlsbad location from 6pm-10pm Mon-Fri.
Mohnacky Animal Hospital of Carlsbad
2505 S Vista Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008
Phone: (760) 729-3330
If the pet is unstable, we have overnight licensed veterinary technicians (RVT’s) 7 nights a week.
Preparing for Pet Emergencies:
- Save our contact information in your phone.
- Keep a small animal first aid kit in your car and home.
- Be sure to have easily accessible copies of your pet’s medical history.
- Microchip your pet.
- Attach your pet’s identification and rabies tags to his or her collar.
- Discuss a pet emergency protocol plan with your family and close friends or neighbors.
- Familiarize yourself with pet CPR. Click here to learn more about pet CPR.
- Download the Caregiver Release Form.